Exhibition set up
Monday 22nd May – 1500 – 2100
Hi-vis Policy During
- All personnel must wear hi-vis jackets (exhibitors must provide their own). Personnel not wearing hi-vis will not be permitted to work in the event area.
- Closed toe shoes must be worn during build and break down.
1 x 500w socket, 1 x trestle table, 2 x chairs
Deliveries should not arrive before Friday 19th May. All deliveries will be placed in the exhibition ready for set up. Please label all items with the label provided HERE
Graphics & Stand Design
- +44 (0)1743 606 744 / email@example.com– Maelstrom have various design which you can see in the brochure sent to you. Early Bird discount rate finishes 24th April
- AV equipment hire: CLICK HERE TO ORDER ONLINE
The organisers office is located outside the hall, please find us onsite should you need assistance
- The installation or alteration of any electrical fitting by any person other than a member of the contractor's staff is strictly prohibited. In accordance with current health and safety legislation all electrical equipment and fittings should comply with applicable test regulations. Any items failing such a test will NOT be connected to the Hall's supply. 01446 50911 / firstname.lastname@example.org please contact should you require assistance or additional items.
Whilst every reasonable precaution is taken to ensure the safety and security of personnel and equipment the organisers cannot accept responsibility for injury, loss or damage or any consequential losses which may befall your personnel or their property. The organisers will implement comprehensive security cover throughout our tenancy for Defence Leaders 2023.
Exhibition Break Down
Exhibition break down can begin on Thursday 25th between 1600 – 2000
Deliveries must be picked after the event, anything left in the hall after 8pm will be deemed as rubbish and discarded.
First aiders will be on-site throughout your tenancy. If first aid is required, please tell your event manager or any venue steward. A member of the first aid team will come to help.
Health & Safety & Risk Assessment
Please complete prior to the event and return to email@example.com
Public Liability Insurance
We recommend that contractors erecting complex structures should have a minimum of £5,000,000 Public Liability and must be able to provide proof of Employer Liability insurance. Contractors erecting standard structures should have a minimum of £2,000,000 Public Liability and also must be able to provide proof of Employer Liability insurance. Proofs to be provided to firstname.lastname@example.org