PREMABERG MANUFACTURING LTD
Premaberg Manufacturing Ltd is a world leader in design and production of compact air intake separators and filtration systems for Naval applications such Gas Turbines, high powered Diesel Engines, HVAC plants and NBC plants.
They are mainly used to protect from:
- Harmful ingress of salt
- Snow and ice
Since providing the air filtration system for the first gas turbine installed on board a naval vessel in 1972, our current projects include:
- Royal Navy Type 26 Frigates (GT)
- Royal Navy Type 31 Frigates (Diesel Engine)
- Far East Asia Frigates (GT)
- References of over 50 other navies worldwide and counting!
Our systems can:
- Meet the performance criteria set by the engine manufacturers
- Maintain their efficiencies across the whole operating range of the engine manufacturers
- Withstand the ever increasing demands of shock specifications
- Protection from even the most extreme climatic conditions
Premaberg products are designed and manufactured under our direct control within our factory premises in Halstead, UK. We take great pride in our commitment to quality and health & safety as demonstrated by our ISO 9001:2015 and ISO45001:2018 accredited systems.
Initially designed to meet the demands of gas turbine applications for the Royal Navy, our products are now used across a wide range of other markets, including commercial marine, offshore oil and gas, rail, nuclear power plants and renewable energy sources.
Premaberg engineers are always on hand to provide technical support and welcome the opportunity to discuss your specific engineering requirements. Please visit us at our booth F14.
AddressNo.1 Third Avenue
Bluebridge Industrial Estate