SeaEagle Fire Control Electro Optical (FCEO)
Chess’ electo optic fire control systems provide 24-hour passive surveillance and target identification.
The electro optical sensors consist of a mid-wave thermal imager, colour TV camera and eye safe, high repetition rate laser rangefinder. They have been selected to provide effective target detection, acquisition, tracking and recognition within the engagement of the system.
- 24-hour target identification by long range thermal imager and daylight TV camera
- Automatic slewing, search, acquisition and tracking in response to target indications
- Automated operation significantly reduces operator workload and system reaction time
- 24-hour passive surveillance through high performance thermal imager and TV camera
- Designed to be operated as a fully integrated element of a multi-function console-based combat system or through a dedicated stand-alone console.