HARDWARE AGNOSTIC & SCALABLE
Safe C2 is platform independent solution and can work with surface, subsea, and seafloor vehicles. SAFE C2 extends Greensea’s current navigation, command, and control systems installed in thousands of vehicles around the globe including the current US Navy EOD SeaBotix vLBV ROV, the Next Generation EOD Underwater Response Vehicle, and many inspection and work class ROVs. Supporting a wide range of COTS data links, SAFE C2 is technically viable for the expeditionary maritime EOD CONOPS, and operationally viable for conducting advanced intervention tasks.
The technology hurdle addressed in SAFE C2, which makes the long range control of a marine vehicle practical, is handling of the data stream back and forth between operator and vehicle. SAFE C2 manages the data stream by transmitting the least amount of data necessary and sychronizing data so that even with slight delays, the sonar and video will remain in synch when the operator sees them.
Safe C2 is integrated into Greensea's newest technology, OPENSEA Edge. OPENSEA Edge brings open architecture, over-the-horizon control, and advanced autonomy, navigation, artificial intelligence, and machine learning capabilities to any ROV.
C2 provides integration for USVs and launch and recovery systems to facilitate operational scenarios where the operator is remote from the ROV.
- Open architecture
- Leverages Greensea’s supervised autonomy systems for ROVs and shipboard systems
- Hardware, vehicle, and protocol agnostic
- Bandwidth scaling by protocol and task
- Highly configurable and scalable
- Builds on existing assets in US Navy and commercial fleets worldwide
- Plug-and-play, add-on capability in the field
- Implemented as a software plug-in to Greensea’s Professional and EOD Workspace ROV command and control products
- Supports any ROV with OPENSEA architecture installed
- Customizable for specific applications, systems, and integrations
- Integrates with other Greensea autonomy and navigation products