MSI-DS SEAHAWK SATOS
SATOS has a proven capability to identify, track, and target drones, and provides an excellent general situational awareness capability with heavy payload capacity allowing for very long range sensors to be equipped.
SATOS features high accuracy and response, coupled with a range of high quality sensor fit options. It provides excellent extended range with essential rapid, accurate weapon control capabilities against air targets, Unmanned Air Systems or land and sea surface targets such as highly mobile Fast Inshore Attack Craft (FIAC) swarm attacks.
Main SATOS features:
- A lightweight and compact high torque 2-axis gimbal.
- Full stabilisation for vehicle and naval based systems.
- Suitable for all sizes of vehicles and vessels, as well as deployed static positions for integrated surveillance and defence networks.
- Mission configurable sensor packs.
- User replaceable sensor LRUs.
- Suitable for control of guided missile and cannon based weapons systems of 20mm calibre through to 76mm, when equipped with an optional ballistics control system and Combat Management System link or the MSI-DS Remote Operator Console.